Finally made it to the boat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Muirgen Afloat

Vessel Name
Muirgen
Vessel Make
Beebe passagemaker 50
After many months of being stuck taking care of things in KY we finally made it out to the boat.
For awhile our days will be spent shuttling stuff to the boat that we brought and figuring out what stays and what goes away.
We have to get the bottom clean it's a mess.. and get dock boxes, etc. Plus a few repairs and outfitting her the way we want.
In the meantime I'm enjoying watching the seals while we eat breakfast and seeing the sunrise as we enjoy our first cup. Life is good..

So happy to be here!

I’ll give you the report! We’ll be doing a charter trip up there ourselves next week.

Awesome. It's been a long time since Scot did a trip to the San Juans so new information is wonderful!

Welcome to Sinclair. Sorry I missed seeing your arrival. Bill mentioned meeting you when you were fighting with brakes in the rain.
Our boat, the Tolly Sedan, has a new owner as of yesterday, so we might meet only on TF.
Hoping that your friends and family in Kentucky escaped damages. I remembered that you just left that area.
Karen Sandberg
Bill Morris

Welcome to Sinclair. Sorry I missed seeing your arrival. Bill mentioned meeting you when you were fighting with brakes in the rain.
Our boat, the Tolly Sedan, has a new owner as of yesterday, so we might meet only on TF.
Hoping that your friends and family in Kentucky escaped damages. I remembered that you just left that area.
Karen Sandberg
Bill Morris

Appreciate the pictures you sent before we could get to our boat. We are sure loving the boat. Everyone we know is okay in KY, but some areas were badly hit. Congratulations on the boat sale... I know that can be a relief.

We are loving this little marina. Take care

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom