Broken heart ahead....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

klee wyck

Guru
Vessel Name
Domino and Libra
Vessel Make
Malcom Tennant 20M and Noordzee Kotter 52
It is looking like the time has come to consolidate. I will list these two in the coming weeks and keep the one that does not sell first. Here is your chance to strike first blood. I will post the listings in the classified forums when they go up.

LIBRA is 54x16 lying PNW
DOMINO is 65x24 lying BCS Mexico

Attachments

• Domino Drone.jpg
    Domino Drone.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 124
  • DJI_0006.JPG
    DJI_0006.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 124
Sad!
Hard to believe you don't have a preference for one over the other.

Ted

I was aboard Domino a few months ago when I was in La Paz. Fascinating boat that shows a tremendous amount of knowledge and forethought. She still gets my juices flowing.

Good luck with the listings. Someone will get a beautiful boat.

Peter

Sad!
Hard to believe you don't have a preference for one over the other.

Ted
Not sad at all, Ted, just a different phase of life upon us at the moment with grandkids popping up. The Mexico commute needs to go for a while. While the punks talk about work- life balance, it is just boat-grandkid balance for us boomers.
In terms of preference, that changes depending upon the day and mission, but it is certainly true that I will be well pleased to continue to cruise either one of these vessels and both are capable and well suited to the mission in the next phase.
There can be no question that DOMINO is far more boat for the serious cruiser.

Ted, here is another way to look at it:
If you live in the western US and you want to cruise to Alaska, LIBRA will do quite nicely, probably on the inside or the outside.
If you live anywhere in the world and you want to cruise anywhere in the world, you are going to need DOMINO.

Bill, yes, the time comes for all of us to adjust to positive life changes.
I look forward to seeing you on the water in the PNW.
Good luck with the plan.

I remember Libra when it was tied up near my boat in Bellingham. Very salty and capable-looking.

Domino is one interesting catamaran closer to my "dream power cat Santorini" than the too high, too heavy, too low bridge standard powercat.
And Domino have a similar consumption than our former LC62 it means near...half than the actual at 10kts :)
Domino is all I like in powercat small draft, reasonable high of the bridge reasonable consumption.

Domino is one interesting catamaran closer to my "dream power cat Santorini" than the too high, too heavy, too low bridge standard powercat.
And Domino have a similar consumption than our former LC62 it means near...half than the actual at 10kts :)
Domino is all I like in powercat small draft, reasonable high of the bridge reasonable consumption.
You have a good eye LC. Many folks lump this vessel in with standard powercats and that is not remotely appropriate. This is the ocean version of world cruising powercat.

Attachments

• 150236068_10221938224582803_8124665885045767925_n.jpg
    150236068_10221938224582803_8124665885045767925_n.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Foredeck.jpeg
    Foredeck.jpeg
    510.2 KB · Views: 27

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom