Any 'Safe Harbor' members here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2savage

Vessel Name
Savage
Vessel Make
Seaton 50 expedition trawler
I've been a black card member for about five years now and can only say good things about this group of approximately 150 marinas.

This year there are some new rules. First, instead of twelve free nights at a Marina other than your own it us UNLIMITED!!
Also, fuel is to be sold 'at cost' to members. With 2,000-gallon tanks this could save me $$$!!

Anyone else here with SH?

I own a slip at a Safe Harbor marina and pay a monthly SOA (Slip Owners Association) fee to the marina. They bought this marina sometime in 2018. For the first year or two I also enjoyed the black card membership perks including lots of free nights at other SH locations. In late 2021 they cut off my membership and said membership was only for those who lease slips through them. :( But they are very nice perks :thumb:

Oasis took over our marina two years ago. Precious little difference, but they finally fixed the WiFi. We get only two nights a year at other Oasis locations and I am hoping that Safe Harbor raising the bar with unlimited nights will pressure Oasis into improving their deal. Nothing so far though.

Safe Harbor does have a location in Sandusky, but it's out of town and lacks the appeal of Battery Park.

We're at Safe Harbor Bohemia Vista in the upper Chesapeake. Been black card members for 3 years and use it extensively traveling and fueling. I saw the new benefits and fully intend to take full advantage this season. good people.

We are at a Safe Harbor in San Diego. I'm pretty happy with them, they do a good job running the place and have done quite a few upgrades. Last year they remodeled the area around the building and deli. They added seating by the weir and a couple fire pits which don't seem to get much use, maybe when it warms up people will use them but I think it was a waste of money. Looked to me they were just trying to spend some budget on something. Safe Harbor doesn't have many locations in the South West so the reciprocal thing isn't very valuable to me. They just bought a boat yard last year but I'm not sure if there is much benefit if any for using that.

Back
Top Bottom