Aere Heavy Duty Inflatable Fenders?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OA486AGC

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
the Dude
Vessel Make
Ocean Alexander 486 Classicco Pilothouse
Anyone use or have experience with Aere "Heavy Duty Inflatable Fenders"? Someone suggested these to me...

Anyone use or have experience with Aere "Heavy Duty Inflatable Fenders"? Someone suggested these to me...

We have had them for 5 years and they are the real deal. Light and sturdy as advertised. We have multiple 12"x29" fenders along each side and two 2' round for forward sections of the boat. Only slight complaint we have is that they can pop up on the dock rather than roll along a dock like heavier fenders at times. But that might be other factors as much as anything and we have had Polyform HTM-4s pop up too. Maybe others can share experiences with them rolling v. popping up.

-tozz

I have a few of them, very useful and much tougher than you might think. Expensive though. I have some 18 x 72 which are great for those very tough to fender situations. I've only managed to puncture one - ripped it full length at one go - when I was "helped" off the dock in Nassau.

I use a Milkwaukee battery powered vacuum to inflate/deflate them, very quick and easy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom