Flexiteek Nuteak

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rebel112r

Guru
Vessel Name
Rogue
Vessel Make
North Pacific 42
Has anyone had these decking materials installed. I see some internet chat that cost is 60-80 bucks a square foot installed. These were older prices. Is that price still accurate? Thanks

PlasTeak $44 sf installed

We have the interior version of NuTeak in our cabin, had it installed about 4 years ago. I don't recall it being that much.

We really love it, it has held up great even against our 90 lb dog and two teen boys who are always wet and sandy.

Dougcole, please share pics of you NuTeak floor!

Pics and write up of our PlasDeck install on MS 34HT from the Bacchus link in signature.
Love it...best improvement we made.
I did the pattern... they assembled & shipped me the finished pieces.
Had a couple friends help w the install.
Not too hard if you plan ahead and are at all handy.

Last edited:
Dougcole, please share pics of you NuTeak floor!

I can never get pics to upload to TF, no matter what I do. I'm sorry about that. Maybe it's firefox?

I can email you a pic if you like.

Has anyone used Eva foam feaux teak deck material or know of better product considering my next project to do my decks on 40ft Downeast DeFever

I can never get pics to upload to TF, no matter what I do. I'm sorry about that. Maybe it's firefox?

I can email you a pic if you like.

Doug, where do you have the pics stored..? Are they on the same computer you are posting from, or on some other platform or site, eg dropbox or Flickr..?
There has to be a way to do it. Just depends where they are.

I have seen dek-king installed on an '05 Ocean Alexander, aftermarket install. I had to look close to determine if it was real or synthetic. It really looked good. We are going to install dek-king or Permateek in our cockpit this winter, haven't seen the Permateek product yet.

Back
Top Bottom