USCG Documentation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since I started this post I wanted to let y'all know how it finished. I called them and stated that I wanted to cancel my document order. The guy said ok, I'll send it to the cancellation dept. I'm thinking yeah right. By this point the $75 had posted on my card so I figured I'm out $49 and the documentation certificate will be in the mail. I guess the cancellation dept was feeling good that day because they credited my $75 back to the card. Talk about lucky or living right, but its over.

Since I started this post I wanted to let y'all know how it finished. I called them and stated that I wanted to cancel my document order. The guy said ok, I'll send it to the cancellation dept. I'm thinking yeah right. By this point the $75 had posted on my card so I figured I'm out $49 and the documentation certificate will be in the mail. I guess the cancellation dept was feeling good that day because they credited my $75 back to the card. Talk about lucky or living right, but its over.
Wow hope it's a trend! Time will tell.........

It would be nice if they have heard from so many pissed off boaters, they have finally realized this scam is more trouble than it is worth.

Back
Top Bottom