Diesel delivered today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PhilPB

Guru
Vessel Name
Sun Dog
Vessel Make
Mainship 34
First time having a tanker drive to my slip and fuel up the boat. Pretty good experience and the cost was less than what I would have paid going to a marina. Next project is to change all fuel filters now that the tanks are full.

First time having a tanker drive to my slip and fuel up the boat. Pretty good experience and the cost was less than what I would have paid going to a marina. Next project is to change all fuel filters now that the tanks are full.

Be sure to put the rubber gasket in the right position on your secondary (the one or two on the engine) filters. There is an outer groove that it appears to go in but this will block the fuel flow. TA Diesel has clear directions on their website for Perkins.

When I fished charters we would get direct deliveries to the dock, always worked well. We got good pricing and one less opportunity for contamination.

Be sure to put the rubber gasket in the right position on your secondary (the one or two on the engine) filters. There is an outer groove that it appears to go in but this will block the fuel flow. TA Diesel has clear directions on their website for Perkins.

Ahhh...good to know. Thank you

this is something I tired to do here in Vancouver last summer ended up riding the current for 10 miles then starting the boat to fill up was not a good experience for me hahaha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom