Hello, new friends!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dawgfan

Vessel Name
Sound Waves
Vessel Make
North Pacific 45
Well, I made my first ever post on TW today trying to help "Datenight" find a solenoid for his Tecma head, so I should probably introduce myself. Please be assured that I am not the Headmistress!

My wife and I own a North Pacific 45, Sound Waves, based out of Olympia, Washington. We typically take a 6-8 week cruise from mid-July to late September. We have cruised the South Sound, Puget Sound, San Juan Islands, Gulf Islands, Desolation Sound, Princess Louisa and the Broughtons in our NP45. SE Alaska is on the calendar for 2025.

I'm a retired Electrical Engineer that specialized in Acoustics, Audio, Lighting and Video for auditoriums, arenas and stadiums. My wife is a retired elementary school teacher. We owned a Bayliner 2655 sunbridge when the kids were growing up, switched to a SeaDoo GTX when the kids lost interest in cruising and then waited until we retired to buy our long term cruising boat, the NP 45.

I've been a Trawler Forum guest for many years and I thank each of you for the knowledge and insights you have shared freely over the years. Hopefully I can pay some of that back over the next few years.

Cheers! M/V Sound Waves
IMG_2952.jpeg

Welcome! Wave when you go through LaConner.

Back
Top Bottom