Searching for KK42 Parts/Pieces

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GoSeeDo

Vessel Name
Meridian
Vessel Make
KK42
Good day ya'll,

I heard that a KK42 sank near Pensacola as the result of Hurricane Sally. I've searched unsuccessfully for posts re the boat, owner, etc.

Hoping to locate the owner/boat as hubby and I are the new owners of Meridian. Her previous owners hail port was Kalamazoo, MI. Her new home is Soldiers Creek, AL.

We picked her up Oct 2020 in Lenior City, Tn. We were joined by my Dad (GB42), and our daughter's family (Hunter27). Yep 4 generations for almost 900 nm. Great COVID-19 adventure.

Currently, she's on the hard getting paint, minor engine tweaks, & interior updates. Next a few small trips before the Great Loop this fall.

Any assistance by this group would be greatly appreciated.

What specific parts are you looking for? There are several KK owners here that might be able to help.

Kk42 Parts

Sorry for being so vague...
our list seems to be a moving target, especially as we're learning about our boat...
specifically, we need to replace an 8' section of brass rub rail on the starboard bow,
also teak shelves typically found in the midship cabin, and possibly the teak upper cabinet over the sink... We have "damage" caused by large audio speakers and lots of cable that were popular back in the day... and depending on the damage/condition of the sunk KK42, our list may include some operable windows parts for the pilot house. Mainly, my eye is on teak salvage.

Back
Top Bottom