Chesapeake Bay Boater here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lewismd007

Hello All!

I've been a member for several months and I'm closing on a Kadey-Krogen 42. She will be kept at Shady Oaks Marina on the west river in Galesville, MD. Any other members close by?

Welcome. We're nearby (South River), but boatless at the moment...

We kept our first big boat at the yacht yard where the fuel dock is in Galesville... a "few" (ahem) years ago.

-Chris

Just to add some boring trivia with a mild thread highjack, Chesapeake Shores, a tv series (which I've never seen) is filmed where I live on Vancouver Island. In fact the crew is all here now currently shooting another season (with attendant road blocks to irritate us).

We are about 40 miles north of Galesville and usually always stop in Galesville went cruising south. Great area. Enjoy your KK, one of my favorite vessels.

Hello All!

I've been a member for several months and I'm closing on a Kadey-Krogen 42. She will be kept at Shady Oaks Marina on the west river in Galesville, MD. Any other members close by?
We were berthed at Hartge Yacht Harbor in Galesville for five years. We moved to Piney Narrows Yacht Haven on Kent Island when our lease expired on 3/31. For several years there was a KK42 berthed at Hartge's named "Traveller". The owner used it very infrequently.

Welcome. We're nearby (South River), but boatless at the moment...

We kept our first big boat at the yacht yard where the fuel dock is in Galesville... a "few" (ahem) years ago.

-Chris

What happened to Ranger Chris? Sold? Sunk?

Gary Armstrong

What happened to Ranger Chris? Sold? Sunk?

Sold Ranger last June, Gary... took only 1 day to get a contract...

We were thinking it'd be a 2-month (or so) turn-around to our next boat, but the market hasn't been cooperating.

-Chris

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom