The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
M/Y ALLEZ!
Vessel Make
Marine Trader 50 Widebody Trawler 1992
I am Chief Engr Bob on board M/Y ALLEZ! Boating 50 plus years. Full time cruising and living aboard our 1992 Marine Trader widebody Trawler. Ham Radio operator KJ4UGE. Former USCG. GREAT LOOP VETERAN. LOCATION Myrtle Beach, SC. 30 plus years U.S.Power Squadron, Past Commodore. Wife is 100 Ton Master and drives the boat, I keep it all Systems running. Member MTOA, AGLCA, WRCC, And USCG-CWOA. GLAD TO be part of this group
Boat is on the market. Time to be Grand Parents ???

Welcome aboard and too bad about selling the boat. We are getting ready to put ours up for sale but we will be buying another, if we can find one.

Welcome aboard Bob. Grandkids like boats too. At least mine do.

John

Welcome aboard! Your experience is will be valued here. That is except for anchors. Never express an opinion on anchors. You will always be wrong.

The Grand Kids love visiting the boat. We have lots of room. And Myrtle beach SC HAS plenty to do to entertain .
They are girls 2 and 5 years old. Their daddy works in the Gulf of Mexico Master on a 300 ft platform supply vessel

Never comment on anchors, insurance , or varnish

Greetings,
Mr. g.....

200w.gif

varnish, or do you mean teak oil? What is teak oil anyway?

Teak oil is made the same way Mink Oil is made. You kill the Teak and skin it. Then you scrape the fat from the Teak pelt. The fat is then rendered into Teak Oil.

Don’t mean teak oil. Teal oil is a petroleum dissolute never use it below decks fumes are terrible. I have teak decks and just let them turn a natural silver. Never been put anything on decks it’s a hardy wood just enjoy the teak

Surely your joking. Come on man TEAK IS A WOOD

Surely your joking. Come on man TEAK IS A WOOD

If you are referring to my post, you’ll soon learn that I’m a certified nut job. The only one on here worse than me is RT Firefly.

When you said your wife was 100 ton, I got worried, but I'm sure she's a fine woman.

Back
Top Bottom