Newbie aboard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bobber

After many years of outboard powerboats I dipped my toe in the water and bought a 2007 Mainship 34 Pilot. Looking forward to exploring more of the Florida west coast and beyond. Enjoying the boat so far. A million questions led me here. Lots of good information. Thanks
Bobber

Welcome Aboard, enjoy your boat.

I have a feeling 2021 will be an epic year for boaters new and old.

pete

Welcome aboard and congrats on your new boat. We need photos...

Starting to look

After years of lake boating, my wife and I are thinking of retiring and joining the trawler life. Looking forward to all our your wisdom and advice.
Have joined Passagemaker, viewed the 2019 Virtual Trawlerfest, and hope to attend Baltimore in September.
When I was 14 I went to every boat show I could find, and my best friend and I would study boat literature for days.
I guess I'm at it again.
Cheers!

After years of lake boating, my wife and I are thinking of retiring and joining the trawler life. Looking forward to all our your wisdom and advice.
Have joined Passagemaker, viewed the 2019 Virtual Trawlerfest, and hope to attend Baltimore in September.
When I was 14 I went to every boat show I could find, and my best friend and I would study boat literature for days.
I guess I'm at it again.
Cheers!

Welcome aboard!
Yes it was a long time ago when I went to every boat show around. Now when a 20 ft Bayliner center console goes for $40K, it’s just not as fun anymore.

Welcome to both you new guys. Bobber, tell us about your 34's engine(s). Mine is a single Yanmar 315 HP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom