SOMERS

City: Southampton
Vessel Name: ANDROMEDA
Vessel Model: MAINSHIP 400
Mainship 30 / 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkcorwin View Post
Hello everyone,
I am looking for my next boat and was looking for some recommendations / advice. I have it in my head that I would like at least a 12 knot cruise and be around 30 feet. To that end, I have been researching the albin 28, mainship pilot ii 30, and recently learned of the camano 31.

At the moment I have a 23 foot center console, but my family is growing, and we want to do some cruising in the san juans (we are based out of seattle). I was curious what other boats people might recommend? The albin 28 looks nice, but out west are marginally available, and I have my concerns that there isn't enough cabin space for cruising with two kids.

What if I were to get rid of my desire for a 12 knot cruise? What would people suggest in that 30+ foot range then?

I would like to stay under 100k after negotiations.

Thanks much
Brian
I doubt that you would be able to get a Mainship 30 / 11
for 100 k even during hard times.

It goes this way

Which is worth more 100 k in the bank or 100k boat you can play with, conversely the bank plays with your money. Who is having the most fun ?
You might consider paying a fair price remember one day you will want to sell that boat and want a fair price.
SOMERS is offline   Reply With Quote