Deck Fill O rings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SteveK

Guru
Vessel Name
Sea Sanctuary
Vessel Make
Bayliner 4588
Seemed simple enough, measure 1-7/8" ID and 2-1/8" OD.
Come home and search online to order some replacements. These deck fill 'O' rings are not round, but the square flat sides type. No luck finding any online.
Any tips appreciated. A searchable part #. :banghead:

Try Wriason Seals. Burnaby, I think.

Take the cap with you to ACE hardware or Tractor Supply and get the o-ring there. A lot cheaper.

Try Wriason Seals. Burnaby, I think.
Wriason permanently closed and website goes to Grizzly Supplies. Back burner if I have to go to a storefront

Take the cap with you to ACE hardware or Tractor Supply and get the o-ring there. A lot cheaper.
Tom, speak Canadian. What is this ACE or Tractor you speak about?

Tom, speak Canadian. What is this ACE or Tractor you speak about?

:lol::lol: Hardware store. The big box stores may have them, but the best chance are local hardware stores. EH?

Attachments

• canada.jpg
    canada.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 121
Order placed with McMaster-Carr.

This after all searches using info from the link went to round O Ring even though search included square. Enough time spent 25 for under $8 US. Of course by the time it gets here it will be $50 Canadian

Order placed with McMaster-Carr.

This after all searches using info from the link went to round O Ring even though search included square. Enough time spent 25 for under $8 US. Of course by the time it gets here it will be $50 Canadian

This is a score. I have also been looking for these for our 36. Please let me know if they fit. I will order some. Or purchase from you if we can figure out the details. :)

This is a score. I have also been looking for these for our 36. Please let me know if they fit. I will order some. Or purchase from you if we can figure out the details. :)

Well McMaster just cancelled the order due to the complexity of shipping to Canada. Back to the drawing board.

Well McMaster just cancelled the order due to the complexity of shipping to Canada. Back to the drawing board.

I just ordered a package. Shipped to Rhode Island. If you want to pm me your address I’ll send you a couple.

Oops. I didn’t see your post.

I just ordered a package. Shipped to Rhode Island. If you want to pm me your address I’ll send you a couple.

Thanks for the offer.
I ordered 12 for $4.68 US, then $34.03 US shipping, with exchange my original estimate of $50 may be off a little off. But a difficult problem resolved.
Tomorrow, I expect to find a Canadian source so far well concealed.

Thanks for the offer.
I ordered 12 for $4.68 US, then $34.03 US shipping, with exchange my original estimate of $50 may be off a little off. But a difficult problem resolved.
Tomorrow, I expect to find a Canadian source so far well concealed.

Good luck. Let me know if something falls through.

Back
Top Bottom