Pacific Trawler Role Call

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jay N

Guru
Vessel Name
WESTERLY
Vessel Make
1974 Pacific Trawler 37
Holiday Greetings to all owners of Pacific Trawler 37, Pacific Trawler 40, Camano 37, North Sea 38 and Newport Trawler 37 Blaine Seeley designed single screw diesel cruisers.

A new owners list has been created, and many owners have already responded to update their information.

But there are many owners of these boats who are "unregistered". When boats are sold, they tend to fade from memory, especially if a boat changes home ports. And new owners may not realize that they are members of such a prestigious group! :) :)

Any owner of one of the above boats can send me their email address via PM here on Trawler Forum, and I will respond with the latest owners list.

Thanks and Best Wishes for a Great Holiday Season, and Better 2021.

Jay N

Pacific 37 Trawler

Greetings Jay
My wife and I are the owners of Pacific 37 Trawler, hull 28, now christened "K'adalawi", which is Coast Salish for Kingfisher. We purchased her in August 2017 from the Willifords of Oak Harbor, WA. Comox, BC is now her home. Our contact information is rothwellfamily85@icloud.com
Regards Debbie and Jon

Hi Jay,
We bought the good ship Point Andreas, a 37' PT in August 2020 from previous owners in La Conner, WA. Our boat's new home is in Sidney BC where she is undergoing extensive upgrades (including bow and stern thrusters, electrical, heating and plumbing). Our contact info is rossmacdon@shaw.ca Thanks for providing the PT blog. Ross and Eloise

Hi Jay,
We bought the good ship Point Andreas, a 37' PT in August 2020 from previous owners in La Conner, WA. Our boat's new home is in Sidney BC where she is undergoing extensive upgrades (including bow and stern thrusters, electrical, heating and plumbing). Our contact info is rossmacdon@shaw.ca Thanks for providing the PT blog. Ross and Eloise

Hi Ross and Eloise!

Thanks for the update - Latest Owners list distribution imminent!

Jay

I really like these boats! Very practical and good looking. Seems like the owners do as well.

Hi Sailor.

Thanks. These boats are a great set of compromises for how they are typically used. In our case, cruising PNW to/from SE Alaska & BC.

Sailor of Fortune,
I like them too.
I even recommended them to a friend. Too bad there isn’t more of them.

Hi Ross and Eloise!

Thanks for the update - Latest Owners list distribution imminent!

Jay

Thanks for the Owners list. Eloise is the primary captain of Point Andreas and is steering the upgrades so her email eloisemm@shaw.ca should really be the first email for contact.

We'll share some photos of the upgrades when they are completed in the next month or so.

Hi Jay,
My wife and I just purchased a 2002 Pacific Trawler 40. We will be moored in Port Orchard, Wa. We are looking forward to cruising around the Salish Sea.

2022 Pacific Trawler Roll Call

Howdy.

A new Pacific Trawler Owners List has just been sent out to all email addresses of record.

If you have not received the latest list, and you are an owner of a Pacific Trawler 37, Pacific Trawler 40, Camano 37, North Sea 38 or Newport Trawler 37, all Blaine Seeley designed single screw diesel cruisers, please send me a PM on this site with your boat information and we'll get you added to the list.

Thanks, and best wishes for a great cruising season.

Jay N

Last edited:
List of owners

Hi, we own a 2002 40 foot Pacific Trawler. Her name is “Imagine”. She is powered by a 220 Cummins engine. We are moored in Port Orchard, Washington.

Hi RWJ. PM sent to you.

Cheers, Jay

We just purchased a 2001 Pacific Trawler 37 in August. Out home port is Maryville TN and we plan to start traveling soon. Her new name is "Margaret Gee"

Congratulations Falcon20!!

I'll add your information to our owner's list and send you a copy.

Perhaps you could email me at cjnmaritime@gmail.com and provide your boat details (to make sure I've got the right hull number).

Cheers and Happy Cruising.

Jay N

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom