2021 TF Gathering in SE FL: 02/17 - 02/21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sykes. Great, your always welcome. Are you bringing your boat? If so don’t dock near Ted if you like to sleep at night, the reflection of lights will keep you awake. ��

I will check, Thursday maybe yes....Friday and Sat...probably not.

Scott. Lonely weekend. ��

Sykes. Great, your always welcome. Are you bringing your boat? If so don’t dock near Ted if you like to sleep at night, the reflection of lights will keep you awake. ��
Not sure if I will bring the boat. Currently have a few cosmedic projects going on and I am please with the progress. Took her out last weekend to put some hours are on her, but she is not ready. If work slows down I might get her done in time..
Noted about Ted!! Put into the file.. Thanks

RT. Sorry on you being north (to damn cold up there) and I thought you were smarter than to mess with green monkeys (yellow and red are OK).

Steve. Four it is, you’ll be missed.

Baker great we all want to see Wendy (no seafood if she drags your ass along) and plenty of Flor de Cana and no green vodka.

Pink rum???

My bad Scott, I had it the wrong way. ?

Sykes with or without the boat welcome.

I guess Oliie won’t make it this year because of the China virus. Sad.

Baker. You guys liked the pink rum, you drank it. ����

Greetings,
Mr. B. Re: Post #118 "(to damn cold up there)". HAH! What a weenie. This is my neighbour doing his sidewalk this morning.

iu

You want further proof?

iu

Living in Florida all my life, cold is anything under 70.

Weenie yes but a warm weenie not freezing his nads off.

Courage (KK42) will be there for the Saturday night dinner with owner (me) and a crew/guest.

Great we’ll probably meet at our favorite anchorage again. LOL

Don, hate to hear about your back trouble. Are you back in TN? If so, let me know if you need any errands run or shopping done.

We’ll miss not being down there this year but we’re being pretty anal about avoiding gatherings. Y’all have fun, stay safe and hopefully we’ll be attending by boat next year.

(RT, it’s nice to have you narrowed down to a country—mine by birth, as well, BTW. Previously, the nearest I could get was the continent of North America.)

Don, hate to hear about your back trouble. Are you back in TN? If so, let me know if you need any errands run or shopping done.

We’ll miss not being down there this year but we’re being pretty anal about avoiding gatherings. Y’all have fun, stay safe and hopefully we’ll be attending by boat next year.

(RT, it’s nice to have you narrowed down to a country—mine by birth, as well, BTW. Previously, the nearest I could get was the continent of North America.)

Wifey B: Pinning RTF to a planet is an accomplishment. :rofl:

Greetings,
Mr. B. "RT, isn’t this your year?" Well, it might have been but I'm north of the border AND I don't anticipate that the international travel situation will change before February AND our "Green Monkey Fever" vaccine probably won't be available until sometime mid summer.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/green+monkey+disease

Sorry you won't be attending. From a reputation standpoint, probably a smart call. :rolleyes:

Ted

Just so there isn't a bunch of wining, the detailing crew is getting ready for the 3 day marathon. You have been warned. :rolleyes:

Ted

To those planning to attend please make your reservations immediately. Thanks

I was thinking the marina but both will work.

Wife and I will be coming by car.

Probably for one night and day.

Will be good to finally meet face to face.

Choices. If you going to come for Saturday night dinner we need that info so we can prepare food. Any other times we don’t require that info.

Thanks

Big Fish
My wife and I would like to attend dinner during the meeting in Ft. Pierce if it is not too late.We are friends of Dick Turner on Courage. We keep our boat (Sareanna) in Vero Beach at the City Marina during the winter months. We will be driving to Fort Pierce.
Thanks for your consideration.
Dick and Deanna Shepherd
Sareanna
45’ Steven’s trawler
dick.deanna@gmail.com
856-296-7803

Ian,

Thanks, I’m at my home on the Mountain. I had my first vaccination yesterday. Go back Feb. 11 for the 2nd. My son and daughter-in-law live close by, and take very good care of me.

Don

As the TF Rendezvous is fast approaching, I thought it would be a good idea to see who is interested in getting together for dinner on the different nights. For those that are interested, please respond with how many people for each of the following evenings.

Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday (at Gotcha)

Ted

Certainly the logistics are difficult this year. Watfa has a pretty good idea for Saturday night, the other nights present a problem as Wednesday night is the barbecue joint, Thursday and Friday may be a pizza night or in the local restaurant on the property. Les us know please.

Back
Top Bottom