cardude01
Guru

City: Victoria TX
Vessel Name: Bijou
Vessel Model: 2008 Island Packet PY/SP
New to Trawler Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaLubeck View Post
Thank you for clearing up that these are called "Sedans" or "Convertibles." I mainly want a boat for outdoor space, that's what is going to sell me on the boat, I feel. The Manatee has both indoor and outdoor functions that I like a lot. The mainship has the outdoor area, too, but not as much as the Manatee. But, I'm not opposed to either. I will look into the Bayliner 3870/3888/Bayliner 3270/328.

Also, yes, it's cold in Sav right now... at least cold to this Georgia peach! Thanks again!

Thatís a good looking Mainship, not too old, but it all depends on how well the previous owner took care of her of course.

I would rather have a single engine setup to make it easier to work on the engine, but the twin engine setup will make it a little easier to handle in close quarters for a novice boater.

Hereís a cool boat you might like. Covered walk around decks. Good amount of interior room. Nice upper fly bridge area. Good dinghy davit system.

Plus itís got a Single Cummins engine so cheaper to repair and pretty darn roomy in that engine room IMO. Has a bow AND stern thruster so super easy to maneuver at the dock.

Itís not too far away in Maryland (600 miles? Maybe take a week or so?), and Iím sure one of the nice folks here on the TF would help you bring it down. Or if not help in person, they can certainly tell you exactly how to do it from experience.

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/200...rient-3711441/
cardude01 is offline   Reply With Quote