Well, I did it! Finally found and purchased my boat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeaRow

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
TBD
Vessel Make
Californian 34
After a year of research and searching for my Dream Boat, yes a Californian 34 Sedan LRC.. I Zeroed in on this one.

Her home will be in Santa Barbara Ca and of course I had to find the right boat that happened to live on Lake Travis Austin Texas.

I strapped my N95 mask tightly on my face and made the Pandemic Covid flight out to Texas just before Christmas 2020.

Check out this 5 minute Video of my first walk through.

https://youtu.be/nk4v1oNT2PY

A special thank you to all you TF folks that have posted and replied to my previous questions. TF was so helpful helping me learn how to focus on and target my dream boat.

For those interested in following the beginning of my transition to a full time live abroad and many fishing trips in the future you can find me on Instagram. I warn you, I am no insta pro.. But I will do my best to build a good story.

Instagram: sea_row

If you are here lurking and learning if, what, why and how to find a Californian 34 please feel free to message me or post questions here for others to learn. I would love to help others learn as they have done for me.........

Congrats on your new boat. It looks very nice and clean too. No obvious leaks that I saw in the video. I would not leave the radar support hanging by the cable though. Good luck with the trip home.

Congrats. Very smart and clean-looking craft. You should have a lot of fun in that.

SeaRow
Nice looking boat... congrats!
I appreciate your comment re location.
I found mine on Lewisville Lake in TX and had to truck it back to NY.

Congratulations on the new boat! It looks to be clean and in good shape.

Ted

You should be able to scoot right along with those Cats. On the faster 34s' the bow rise can be too high for good sight lines at the lower helm. Fellow TFer CHC took me for a ride on the Chesapeake at 23 Kts. It's a solid boat both fast (his) and slow(mine).

Great video and Congrats! You have great taste in boats!

Nice looking boat. Congratulations! We're looking forward to photos and stories of your adventures.

Thank you all, it has been a long beginning of a whole new way of life.

I have wanted this for a long time.. And it has finally started. Now I just need to finish up in the yard and get her in the water and home to her slip in Santa Barbara.

I am trying to post a simple daily log on my IG: @sea_row

Back
Top Bottom