New Member from San Diego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Precepts

My name is Drew Belk, my wife and I just purchased. Grand Banks 46 located in Puerto Vallarta. I’m a lifelong sailor recently converted

Welcome to TF. Nice vessel those. Plenty of owners of same on here, so you're in the right place. :flowers:

As a GB42 owner, I was a GB46 wannabe! Glad you're here.

Welcome aboard. We used to have a boat in Mission Bay. Congrats on your new boat.

Welcome. I am in San Diego. I purchased my current boat from member rjwilliams11741

He is active in the PV Yacht Club so you may want to reach out to him if your boat is there. He cruised between here and PV regularly for 10 yrs.

Welcome! I'm in San Diego at Kona Kai, also a lifelong sailer. Lots of family in PV - will you be taking your new GB46 back here soon?

My name is Drew Belk, my wife and I just purchased. Grand Banks 46 located in Puerto Vallarta. I’m a lifelong sailor recently converted

Wifey B: Welcome aboard, but inquiring minds have to ask, what precepts? :confused:

Welcome! I'm in San Diego at Kona Kai, also a lifelong sailer. Lots of family in PV - will you be taking your new GB46 back here soon?
Hopefully yes,, we have some work to get the boat ready for the trip home. We need to replace some filters and shaft seals and we expect to have it ready by mid February. We have a slip at Sunroads on Harbor Island.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom