New Member with a just purchased Swift Trawler 34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bob robertson

Looking forward to many discussions and help. Previously owned a Catalina 30 for 18 years and enjoyed sailing around the Cheasapeake Bay. Have moved over to a Beneteau Swift Trawler 34 to travel more up and down the East Coast. Would be interested to hear if anyone has cruised on a ST34 though the Bahamas.

Congrats and welcome. I do not own a Swift 34 but have spent allot of time researching and the swift is on my short list. You will find some good information in the Beneteau Swift section of this forum.

Yes, indeed. Welcome to TF, and that's a really nice boat, that.

Welcome aboard and congrats on your new boat.

Welcome aboard Bob - the Swift 34's are slick boats. Would be a great Bahama platform for a couple and a occasional guest. No problem getting across with due respect to weather, of course.

For others, here is a BoatTest.com YouTube review of the Swift 34. There is a lot to like about this boat - a lot.

Peter

Greetings,
Welcome aboard. As Mr. MV. notes "...with due respect to weather," which is true for most boats under 75+'.

Thanks for the welcome. We are in love with the ST34 (one of 2 best days as a boat owner :) - about to rename it Walkabout -homage to my Aussie roots and the lifestyle we are about to embark upon! have gone down the rabbit hole of reading a few threads- just as well I am retired time goes fast! I think it is best to go on other forums to ask specific questions (where or if there is there a deck washdown?)
Bob R

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom