'06 MS 34T refrigerator options

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sseltzer

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
New Adventure
Vessel Make
2006 Mainship 34 Trawler
We would like to upgrade our original refrigerator with the drawer type that came standard in the later models. Can someone with an '07 or newer 34T please let me know what make and model drawer fridge you have. Also, if anyone with experience in doing this upgrade has any advice it will be greatly appreciated.

We are also considering adding a fridge on the bridge. We have discussed adding a drawer type under the bench seat, adding a summer galley or just using a portable to keep drinks cold and free up space in the main fridge for food.

Thanks,
Steve

Here is the mfg. You are looking for.
https://mmarineonline.com/products/vitrifrigo-all-in-one-double-compartment-drw180a
They make different combinations fridge/ fridge, fridge/ freezer, etc. Ours is only fridge so no freezer which we miss but like having 2x the space in fridge.
I dont have our model # handy but we like the unit, easy access, runs quiet.
One suggestion if doing the install is to add a fan to force vent the condenser space as it will help efficiency. The fridges have a set of contacts to run fan auto when unit operates. Pulling mine out & adding a muffin fan is on the To Do list but hasn't gotten to the top of the list.

Thanks Don. Lots of choices on their website. Should be able to find one that fits.

Thanks Seevee. I was only thinking of 12/110 volt units but I'll check out 110 only systems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom