Another Newbie from Maine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HalfFull2

Hey all,

Just joined today. My wife and I recently purchased a Mainship 390, we'll be berthed at Sunset Marina in South Portland starting next May. Looking forward to it!

Peter

Kewl, another Mainshipper to admit to the crowd. Welcome aboard.

Welcome. I have spent many enjoyable trips to Portland. That is the perfect boat to visit the islands. Enjoy.

Welcome aboard TF and to the MS community.
You will find many current & past owners here and lots of knowledge.
Take a look at the sticky(s) at the top of the MS forum as they can be helpful. I have also posted some of my MS equipment manuals in the Library.
We gave up our now almost annual trip to Pemaquid Pt this fall. Its been a tradition for around 25 yrs.

Peter,

Welcome to the group and enjoy cruising in Maine. We are out of Rockland and have been cruising for a long time. Feel free to contact us if you have questions.

Welcome aboard. The 390 is a nice boat. Congrats on your new boat.

Welcome! We keep our boat in Hampton Beach, NH and cruise the Maine coast often. It's a beautiful cruising area. IF you need a RIB, we are very pleased with the service we got at North Atlantic Inflatables in your neighborhood.

Hey all,

Just joined today. My wife and I recently purchased a Mainship 390, we'll be berthed at Sunset Marina in South Portland starting next May. Looking forward to it!

Peter

Ready for your winter?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom