Mainship 30 Pilot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raybeebe

I recently purchased a 2003 Mainship 30 Pilot, and can't find out where the water and holding tank levels displays are ?

My 003 Pilot 34 had a water level indicator near the AC/DC panel. The holding tank had an indicator that never worked in the head below the sink. Pilot 30s may or many not be the same but there are lots of Pilot 30 owners here who will probably chime in.

David

Welcome aboard. Congrats on your new boat. We will need some photos...

Hi Ray & welcome to the forum & Mainship Pilot II ownership. I.,ve had mine almost a year and I learn something new every time I take her out. On mine the freswater tank guage is on the left side of passageway door frame just below the salon light switches. But warning - the freshwater pump breaker must be closed (on) for the indicator to work. The poop tank guage is in the head. Mine is not working (very common) Rgano just replaced his sensor and got it working - I think he had to cut an access hole to get at it. Happy to share info - just ask. Larry

My year 2000 MS30 Pilot did not have any displays for the waste or freshwater tanks.

However, I could visually see how full my 12 gallon waste tank was by inspection. This is a very small tank and practically meant a pump out every 2-3 days for couples use

I managed the water consumption by experience. The 40 gallon tank would last 3 full cruising days before replenishment was needed. Pls note we are stingy on water and used sunshowers to augment etc.

Hope this helps.
Will

Rgano just replaced his sensor and got it working - I think he had to cut an access hole to get at it. Happy to share info - just ask. Larry

No, I did not have to cut an access to replace the waste tank WEMA/KUS tank level sensor. It was easy peasy to reach back from the open laz hatch to remove and replace the sensor.

I am thinking that since he did not see the obvious displays that the OP does not have a Piot II but rather a 30 Pilot, which is a different boat in lots of ways.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom