GB Parts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TripleNet

Does anyone have a good person or website for GB parts? Little things like hinges and brackets are impossible to find. I have a 1990 GB 42. Let me know

Thank you

Almost everything is perko. Sea Dog makes knock-offs but just off slightly. So screw holes don't line up, etc.

Check Davey and Company. (davey.co.uk) Fisheries Supply carries a fair amount of their products. (fisheriessupply.com)

Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

Last edited:
Mike, I’m in need of lock sets. Interior door has a failed spring in the cartridge and an exterior door that has had the dead bolt latch cut.
If you still have the lock parts I’d be interested.

Cap Steve,
It was alfamike that has the lock set.
Take care, Mike

Go to a good hardware store and buy the spring. In stainless it is under a buck. Cut to size.

The handle on my helm door is on a brass square shaft, if they cut that. Might also find that in the same place.

GB door locks - I got pictures of the exterior door lock for you

here are some pictures of 100% new Genuine LEGGE door lock - exterior - for Grand Banks

11002-albums712-picture6454.html

11002-albums712-picture6455.html

For some reason, now the picture won't post.

send me your e-mail & I will e-mail you the GB exterior door lock item.

Last edited:
GB exterior door lock -- SOLD !

The GB exterior Door Locks are sold.

I have other GB parts, as used to have a GB 49, but they are buried some where in storage, I will try to dig them out of storage that is stacked to the ceiling in boxes in the back of my hanger to see what else I have.

Thank for the interest.

Thanks,

Alfa Mike

Last edited:
Alfa Mike,

You don't by chance have any brass GB bunk lights in the spares locker? Looking for two.

Thanks,
EVERFOR

I can take a look.

I know a guy with a Marine Consignment store in Ventura that I remember seeing some there. Give him a call & tell him I sent you.
To him -- I am Mike with the KK-42.

Mikes Consignment Marine
3639 harbor Blvd. - # 102
Ventura, CA. - 93001

Ph # 805-477-9881

His inventory is always turning over.

good source for this kind of stuff.

Good Luck.

Alfa Mike :thumb:

All-
I have acquired a huge cache of Grand Banks OEM , NEW, hardware!!

I have butterfly deck hinges, chrome and bronze, original door lock-sets, OEM port starboard nav lights and 1000’s of OEM circuit breakers!!!
Over 1500 linear feet of window track! ALL Grand Banks OEM stuff. New! ( dusty ��)
It’s not yet all categorized. It will take me months to go through but if you send me a message of what you’re looking for I’ll do my best.

GB spare parts

CKS, Do you have any of the GB brass bunk lights?

CKS,
I am just starting a complete window refit today. I would like to talk about your window track inventory! PM me please
Steven

Try MMI in Costa Mesa, CA . They supply most of the Taiwan and Chinese builders with US Sourced parts etc. They also have a really good inventory of hinges, pluming stuff, door tracks and parts.

Steven-
I have the tracks!
Double, single and verticals.
I can’t attach photos. PM me your email.
I’ll rough cut to size to reduce shipping costs
Kevin
ckevinsilver@gmail.com

Unfortunately, no.

I’ve got loads of new GB OEM door hardware! Please email me a pic and I’ll be able to match it up with what I have.
ckevinsilver@gmail.com
Kevin

I'll take a shot at this one, how about the fuzzy gasket that goes around the salon and helm doors?

Can you post a pic?

I recommend reaching out to Grand Banks in Malaysia. They were very helpful. I ordered new light's and fridge door handles during pandemic when they were working remote.
Very responsive

I recommend reaching out to Grand Banks in Malaysia.

Can you please post the contact information you used, I just tried an email address that was returned as undeliverable.

Hi-
New to the group. Looking for a flagstaff and mounting base for GB or Eastbay series. Any leads would be appreciated.
Thanks

Hi earlier today there was a thread from someone who had many Grand Banks accessories to sell. Was it taken down?
I was interested in the door locks and a few other items listed.

Thanks

Hey there!
I’m the guy who posted.
I have original, new GB door hardware.
I’ll try to attach a pic or two.

Can you forward pics of the hardware you are looking for?

I’m away until next Tuesday and send pics of the items I have on hand.

Kevin
clevinsilver@gmail.com
201-417-4484

Thanks Kevin. I will send you a photo on Tuesday. I responded to your email address and it bounced back.

You had a lot of items that looked of interest. I don't know what happened to that thread.
Thanks. Enjoy the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom