Microlog AC panel for simple shorepower solution

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I’m not sure what your issues are. I have made my own custom panels over the years. I use Front Panel Express to create A powder coated aluminum plate with all the correct holes and labels. Then I add the breakers and wiring. This way the panel fits the boat instead of trying to get my boat to fit the panel.

I like Blue Sea but it doesn't have the double ganged breaker and seems to also lack a neutral bus bar.
Good points. And thank you for making me aware of the Sailor's Solutions store. A very interesting vendor.

Good points. And thank you for making me aware of the Sailor's Solutions store. A very interesting vendor.

It's the type of store where you discover things you didn't know existed but that you MUST have. Rutheless bastards they are!

Last edited:
I’m not sure what your issues are. I have made my own custom panels over the years. I use Front Panel Express to create A powder coated aluminum plate with all the correct holes and labels. Then I add the breakers and wiring. This way the panel fits the boat instead of trying to get my boat to fit the panel.

I've made my own drilling all the holes and printing the labels. Next time I'll try your suggestion. Drilling the holes is a PITA.

By all accounts a very cool unit but unfortunately they are no long available. Back to Blue Sea it is!

Last edited:
I have a Microlog digital ammeter that I like. It shows voltage on house and starter banks and amps for the house bank.
Microlog_ampmeter.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom