The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Capn Skippy

Vessel Make
1995 Carver Santego 310, Crusader 350xli
Hi,

New to the group in August - Joined here as I was looking for an upgrade to the express cruiser style of boat... and we did!!

Last Tuesday (9-29) we finalized purchase of a '95 Carver Santego 310 - still unnamed as of yet!

Hopefully that doesn't get me the boot from here even tho' it's not a trawler!

Thanks,

Mark

Welcome aboard and congrats on your new boat. We will need photos of course.

Welcome aboard and congrats on your new boat. We will need photos of course.

As soon as my technologically challenged brain allows me to figure out how I'll post :D

When you post there is a box below called Additional Options. Then attach files and select Manage Attachments. It will let you search your computer for the file you want to attach. Click on the photo and then say upload. When they upload you close that window. I usually Preview Post so I can see how it will look. Then if it is ok, click on Submit Reply. Good luck.

A little background - boat went to a mechanics for inspections 6 weeks (all I can say is they had some issues this year) and during that time we were inundated with ash from fires as far south as California plus a few Oregon fires and even a couple of them here in Washington only a couple hours away. Also during the same time period we had a weather warning for strong winds and stormy weather (ended up w/60 mph gusts +) so don't look to closely!! Will update later with better pics. Okay, here goes:

Attachments

• 20200916_094856.jpg
    20200916_094856.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 20200916_094906.jpg
    20200916_094906.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 20200916_094913.jpg
    20200916_094913.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 15
I’ve seen those. Has the nifty door through the flybridge that flips into stairs right? Been cleaning lots of ash this year too.

Hi,

Hopefully that doesn't get me the boot from here even tho' it's not a trawler!

Thanks,

Mark

Hey, nobody's asked me to leave since I sold my trawler five years back and got this lil jewel.

I’ve seen those. Has the nifty door through the flybridge that flips into stairs right? Been cleaning lots of ash this year too.

Yep, came in quite handy over the weekend during a "shake-down" cruise to a local after 3 hours from home and through a lock) park on the snake river. So the Admiral can get down to the cleat tying off while locking. New pics coming!

some pics from the weekend trip.

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0865.jpg
    IMG_0865.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts