New to Trawler Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BoatingLife

Vessel Name
Jim's Inspiration
Vessel Make
HerShine 42 Sundeck
Hello all -- I am excited to participate in this forum! Owning a Taiwanese trawler for the last year has been a real change to my boating experience -- good creature comforts and sturdy diesels but sloooower cruising -- it's all good! I'm a native of the greater Seattle area and do most of my cruising in British Columbia waters, until this year when COVID has kept us on this side of the US-Canada border. My boat is a 1987 HerShine 42 Sundeck. Love all the space, although the numerous ladders and steep steps are a chore. Not as young as I used to be! Well, that's it for my intro -- let me know if I omitted anything people typically include in their initial posts!

Attachments

• AB5f1LO1tJUtLZMSZUUWTohDa1mgWBgulcS2g0DBDv5-mGkKyEoMWm_P20ltrdYiReb0neEGW1jVzCRX8aKfEZk~_edit_15.jpg
    AB5f1LO1tJUtLZMSZUUWTohDa1mgWBgulcS2g0DBDv5-mGkKyEoMWm_P20ltrdYiReb0neEGW1jVzCRX8aKfEZk~_edit_15.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Welcome aboard, Jean! It's quite a ride learning a new trawler, isn't it?

The only thing you left out were all the pics of your trawler.

I think you'll find the folks here welcoming and informative. Glad to have you on board.

Cheers from FlyWright!

Thanks Al! I modified my initial post to add a photo of my trawler -- if I've done that correctly, it should show up now -- IF being the operative word.

Jim’s Inspiration is a lovely boat with a very nice interior layout! Plus, the crew are great at helping their fellow boaters at catching a buoy in a current-filled bay....
:)

Seriously though, aside from the ladders, a fine boat!

Last edited:
Nice boat. Welcome to Trawler Forum.

Back
Top Bottom