Hi to everyone from Ontario

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bucketlist1

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Lemon-Aid
Vessel Make
Ranger Tug R-27
I am looking forward to summertime 2021 boating already ! My family do most of our boating on the Great Lakes , Love the North Channel and trailering the boat to the Florida Keys .

The ultimate goal is the Exumas and area in the Bahamas . We missed the boating season this year to some boat ''issues '' but look forward to next year ! thanks , Dave

Welcome to TF. Plenty of advice on here. Contributions appreciated, and photos also when available. :flowers:

I am looking forward to summertime 2021 boating already ! My family do most of our boating on the Great Lakes , Love the North Channel and trailering the boat to the Florida Keys .

The ultimate goal is the Exumas and area in the Bahamas . We missed the boating season this year to some boat ''issues '' but look forward to next year ! thanks , Dave

Welcome.

I would be interested in info on your boat(s) - I assume the boat that is trailerable to the Keys ain't the one you are thinking of to the Exumas?

Hello Bucket,
I'm new on here too. Just looking for info on a mainship 30. We do the Keys and short Bahama runs on a boat we trailer from the Detroit area. We would like to do a North Channel trip next summer.

Hello Bucket,
I'm new on here too. Just looking for info on a mainship 30. We do the Keys and short Bahama runs on a boat we trailer from the Detroit area. We would like to do a North Channel trip next summer.

We used to boat out of Gibralter about 50 years ago. The marina was called something like Humbug, maybe.

i had a 2013 R27 ranger tug , we did the Great Lakes and the Keys in Florida . I would have taken it across ( very weather dependent of course ) We like trailerable boats as we can be down to Florida in 2-3 days. My wife had me trade it on a 2018 R27 Ranger ( 30 knot hull , instead of 10 ) to ''beat the weather '' . That is where all my problems began . see my posts . thanks

Back
Top Bottom