Edership 39

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Totto99

Vessel Name
Soulshine
Vessel Make
Edership 39SR
Good morning,
We, my lovely wife and I, are in the final stage to buy a 39'' Edership from 1981.
It is a well maintained ship with perfect interior. It was used in the last years as liveaboard vessel. Therefore it has just 1700 hours on the engines, but they were serviced every year.
I will post more Infos, pictures and a video when the contract is finally signed.
Kind regards
Thorsten

Welcome aboard & congratulations on your new purchase, Thorsten! Wishing you the best for a smooth contract closing!

Last edited:
Yes welcome to trawler forum. We look forward to your photos, and hearing more of your plans.

Wir freuen uns darauf, Fotos von Ihrem Boot zu sehen. :flowers:

Thanks for the warm welcome

Thanks for the welcome here in the forum!

Some more info about me and the ship.
I am from Germany, 57 years old and we (my wife and I) have a boot for many years. Right now we have a 39'' Ferretti Fly which will be replace by the trawler.
The main reason to sell the Ferretti is the fuel consumption. That ship needs 60 to 100 l per hour depending on speed (up to 28kn/hour)
Going at 8kn is not really comfortable. It is a planning hull meant for speed.

We love to cruise at low speed and enjoy the coastline and so on

The Eldership 39 has the same length but provides way more room to live.
We love the wood Interieur instead of 'modern' plastic .

I will send some pictures later
Cheers
Thorsten

Thanks for the welcome here in the forum!.....The Eldership 39 has the same length but provides way more room to live.
We love the wood Interieur instead of 'modern' plastic .

I will send some pictures later
Cheers
Thorsten

Thorsten, I note above the spelling appears to be Eldership. If so, as a moderator I can edit the title of your thread and correct that spelling for you if you confirm you would like that done..?

Edership vs. Eldership

Thorsten, I note above the spelling appears to be Eldership. If so, as a moderator I can edit the title of your thread and correct that spelling for you if you confirm you would like that done..?

Hi Peter,

in the papers the name is Edership, so I assume that the name is Edership and I did the mistake in my reply. :blush:

Thanks for your proposal
Cheers
Thorsten

Video does not work

Attachments

• IMG-20200906-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20200906-WA0002.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 23
Some pictures...

Is it possible to post a video? IMG-20200902-WA0003.jpgIMG-20200902-WA0009.jpgIMG-20200902-WA0010.jpgIMG-20200906-WA0002.jpg

Love the fine wooden ceiling!

Yes, I believe it is possible. From main reply button - not the Quick reply button, then go down to Additional Options area, select 'Manage attachments', select Choose file, browse to your video file, select that, select 'upload' - wait for it to upload, then close that window and go down to submit. Basically just follow the prompts.

Ok, just tried it - didn't work, maybe we can't do it that way after all, sorry. Youtube links are ok though.

Last edited:
Finally some photos from the front.
Isn't she beautiful? IMG_20200929_220058.jpgIMG_20200929_215831.jpg

Back
Top Bottom