Lighthouse Dawn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boathealer

Guru
Vessel Name
--
Vessel Make
Between boats
Got up super early this morning to capture the St. Augustine lighthouse next to where we are with the drone while it was still illuminated.

I got REALLY lucky with the "flash right in my eye" as the light came around just as I was lined up with the lens! Nailed it!

The light sure was changing drastically for the short time I was flying :mad:

1080p version should be done on Youtube - 4K UHD processing is taking a bit longer on their end.

https://youtu.be/FTNyVk5DoTM

Last edited:
And a panorama of the sunrise over St. Augustine inlet, Conch Island, and Salt Run.

Attachments

• ConchIslandPanorama (Custom).jpg
    ConchIslandPanorama (Custom).jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 27
And a panorama of the sunrise over St. Augustine inlet, Conch Island, and Salt Run.

Wow - that's a dramatic photograph, indeed!

Only once, have I been able to get a good "lighthouse panorama", but it's certainly as dramatic as yours. I will try to upload it...

Success! I was able to upload it. This is from "Utklippan". An island in the Baltic, off the southeast coast of Sweden. We are docked in the marina that you can almost see in the center of the picture.

Attachments

• LHPanorama.jpg
    LHPanorama.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 32
  • LHPanorama_Map.jpg
    LHPanorama_Map.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Wow - that's a dramatic photograph, indeed!

Only once, have I been able to get a good "lighthouse panorama", but it's certainly as dramatic as yours. I will try to upload it...

Success! I was able to upload it. This is from "Utklippan". An island in the Baltic, off the southeast coast of Sweden. We are docked in the marina that you can almost see in the center of the picture.

That looks great, Scott!!

I spent many months in Malmö and Lund working for Ericsson in the late 1990's. Beautiful country and areas around there.......

Best,
Ray

That looks great, Scott!!

I spent many months in Malmö and Lund working for Ericsson in the late 1990's. Beautiful country and areas around there.......

Best,
Ray

Most interesting! I sent you a PM.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom