Permission to Board

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

garbler

Guru
Vessel Name
N/A
Vessel Make
N/A
Just got here and thinking maybe I could sit in from time to time and talk with like minded folks. I honestly never heard of this forum until a few weeks ago when an old surveyor friend on the West coast told me that one my old customer’s fine steel yacht, Delfin visits here and so maybe there are others ? Anyway I’m signed up and looking forward to talking and sharing. My working life has been fifty or more years in the marine trades and surveying. I currently find myself retired and residing on the coast of a big inland lake that really doesn’t have much in common with my past so I am thinking this forum should be a type of refreshment for me. The only craft I own at this time is a nice cedar planked ‘ Peapod ‘ but there were others.

Rick

Welcome aboard Rick.

Don't know where I put my whistle or I would pipe you on.

Here's a glass of Jamesons for ya!

Yes, welcome to TF. Even though not owning a trawler style vessel at present, you sound like you could well be a mine of information. If you'd like to touch base with Delfin, pop his name in the search box accessed top left of screen, and send him a PM by clicking on his name, then selecting send member a Pm = personal message
In fact, I did it quickly for you and he has a post here from which you could PM him...just click on his name in his avatar to the left and select the PM option from the drop-down menu.
https://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s31/kobelt-accu-steer-power-assist-steering-pa35-52174.html#5
Cheers,

Last edited:
Welcome aboard. Your background will likely fit right in!

Welcome to the forum. Sometimes informative, sometimes funny, sometimes.... ah skip that, but always entertaining.....

Welcome, awesome to have you and your experience here!

Just got here and thinking maybe I could sit in from time to time and talk with like minded folks. I honestly never heard of this forum until a few weeks ago when an old surveyor friend on the West coast told me that one my old customer’s fine steel yacht, Delfin visits here and so maybe there are others ? Anyway I’m signed up and looking forward to talking and sharing. My working life has been fifty or more years in the marine trades and surveying. I currently find myself retired and residing on the coast of a big inland lake that really doesn’t have much in common with my past so I am thinking this forum should be a type of refreshment for me. The only craft I own at this time is a nice cedar planked ‘ Peapod ‘ but there were others.

Rick

Welcome aboard. If you're a friend of Delfin's, you're a friend of ours.

Tell us more....with photos, please.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom