Newbie - Anyone shed light on "Blue Seas" brand?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds like a plan to me! I'm coming over early autumn next year for a week (if us zombies are allowed). My ancestor was a sailor on the first fleet and settled in Tassie, so I want to check it out. I've been meaning to for years. I will definitely message you. Cheers

Sounds like a plan which I warmly endorse. We did it one time is about 2009, and took a motorhome all round the Island. Lovely, and like NZ, everything is close, as compared to Oz mainland. If you can time your visit to when they hold the wooden boat festival, all the better. :thumb:

Hi guys,
if any other newbie is out there wondering what they should look for when checking out a vessel, I came across this whilst searching the web. It's extensive, but I reckon it could help give you an idea of the big things to look at.

Marine Survey 101, pre-survey inspection

I found it handy to have an idea of things to look for BEFORE you part with your hard-earned on a survey. I'll just leave it here ?

Hi guys,
if any other newbie is out there wondering what they should look for when checking out a vessel, I came across this whilst searching the web. It's extensive, but I reckon it could help give you an idea of the big things to look at.

Marine Survey 101, pre-survey inspection

I found it handy to have an idea of things to look for BEFORE you part with your hard-earned on a survey. I'll just leave it here ?

Another one from the same author (me) that might help.

Moisture Meter Mythology

haha! I'm glad you wrote it! Thanks. I now have an 11 page checklist-type table to check off any potential boat. Time to get critical :)

Back
Top Bottom