Another button please...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RT Firefly

Enigma
Greetings,
Would it be possible (pretty please with a double glazed doughnut on top) to put a "Mark Forums Read" button at the top of the page as well as at the bottom?
I browse new topics via the bar on the right hand side and sometimes forget to click on the "read" button on the top. I know, I know, picky but can it be done?

Possibly and I'll look into this but you can also see what's been read by the font of the thread title. Threads that you have read have titles that are not bolded. Thread that have new posts since you last looked have bolded titles.

TF read.jpg

Double-click on the ship's wheel on the front page and it marks all the topics in that forum as read. Not sure that what you are looking to do, but hey... thought I would point it out.

I second RTF's request. Once I've selected and read the topics in the right side column, it's up to Trawler Forum, click it to go back to all categories, and then down to the bottom to mark all read.

The perfect solution would be to have the Mark All Read button always visible at the top.

(To save repetitive stress injuries of course...)

At any time while you are reading, you can go to the top and select "Quick Links" and the second in the list is "Mark Forums Read". It can't get much easier than that.

At any time while you are reading, you can go to the top and select "Quick Links" and the second in the list is "Mark Forums Read". It can't get much easier than that.

Well there you go. Thanks Larry!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom