Thread: DeFever 570LR
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 08:26 AM   #1
Kookaburra

City: Sydney
Vessel Model: Integrity 4400
DeFever 570LR

Hi There, I am new to the DeFever brand and new to this forum. There are not so many DeFever boats in Australia. I have a 2016 45 foot trawler at the moment. We love it to bits but with just two cabins we are looking to move into something a bit bigger. A 10 year old Selene 54 or Nordhavn 55 would fit our budget. However, a 2018 Defever 570LR is on the market for around the same $. Made by POCTA in China. Do any of you know this model? History? Number made? Reputation? Hull construction? Anything really. The brokers know less than me about the model and I know nothing. It has a Fleming 55 look about it, I am sure it will age a lot better than me over the next 10 years. Just one engine, one genset, hydraulic windlass, thrusters and stablizers, all very simple just like me. The only issue is that the Admiral (wife) likes to have her guests on an island bed up front, I say the more comfortable they are the longer they stay, the V berths are a good selling point to me. Really appreciate any help.
Kookaburra is offline   Reply With Quote