New to the Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

H2O DOG

Stumbled across this forum and liking what I’ve read so far. We live on an inland lake with 3 boats...jet boat for inland lake, 28 foot go fast w cuddy for weekends on Lake St. Clair and fishing/duck hunting boat for fall. Pretty much spend seven months a year boating in one way or another. Looking to sell go fast and move into a cruiser next season. Gathering info to potentially make the loop one day in the distant future.

Hey, welcome! You'll find plenty of info here, and NORMALLY those who frequent the place are friendly, welcoming, and helpful. I'll warn that lately the mood has been a bit grumpy, but be patient, I'm sure it'll pass.

Let us know what you're looking for or what you've looked at or been on that you've liked.

Greg.

Normal? On this site?
We do have a sense of humor, as Greg an I exhibit.
Welcome aboard.

Hey, welcome! You'll find plenty of info here, and NORMALLY those who frequent the place are friendly, welcoming, and helpful. I'll warn that lately the mood has been a bit grumpy, but be patient, I'm sure it'll pass.

Let us know what you're looking for or what you've looked at or been on that you've liked.

Greg.
Lol...I read some of the live aboard threads with great fascination and, yes, witnessed some of the grumpy tone; however, I will say some of it was well deserved.

Normal? On this site?
We do have a sense of humor, as Greg an I exhibit.
Welcome aboard.
Thank you! I also love a good laugh and can be sarcastic at times; looking forward to learning more about large vessel boating.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom