Our new to us Nordic Tugs NT-32

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ColonyCove

Vessel Name
The Blue Comet
Vessel Make
Nordic Tugs/ NT32
Starting trip to her new home, passing Fort Sumter, Charleston SC, where the Civil War began in April of 1861.
ocbWQar.jpg

Congrats on your new baby. We, of course, will need more photos...

Nt32

OK, here is a larger photo of our little tug the evening before we cast off on our delivery trip and the sunset in Charleston SC as we prepared to enjoy the first night on our new boat.

09t41gL.jpg
Fs6YKTG.jpg

OK, here is a larger photo of our little tug the evening before we cast off on our delivery trip and the sunset in Charleston SC as we prepared to enjoy the first night on our new boat.

09t41gL.jpg
Fs6YKTG.jpg
The more I look at these NTs, the more i like them!:socool:

CC,
Welcome to the Nordic Tug family of owners and to this forum. You probably should join SENTOA (South East Nordic Tug Owners Association). They have lots of good info and operate a NT forum. (sentoa.org).

Very nice looking boat, but I guess I am a bit biased! :)
Enjoy your travels, and be safe.
Tom

We like your hull color too :thumb: ! Congrats.

Neat little salon of our NT-32.

Congratulations! Best wishes for happy boating on your new tug!

We like that galley set up, much different than ours. Please post some more pictures.

Good luck with her.

Seems like it’s always been my favorite boat.

Coming back from a trip to Okracoke on a fair but windy day we found that our tug can handle the short wave period Pamlico Sound waves. Also noticed a builder admonition to keep the pilothouse top hatch closed while underway. We did have it closed on a hot day and were surprised to take a few waves above the overhead,which surely would have drenched us had the hatch been open.
WEQ65uw.jpg

I am in serious need of a NT. Have "looked/boarded" five now (plus a AT) between 32 and 42 feet. I missed the 42 by ONE day. It was deposited the day before I showed up. <sigh>

I am in serious need of a NT. Have "looked/boarded" five now (plus a AT) between 32 and 42 feet. I missed the 42 by ONE day. It was deposited the day before I showed up. <sigh>

Wilde Yacht Sales is right in your neck of the woods and specializes in tugs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom