Ocean Falls BC Residents Need Your Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stabi

Les & Toni from Ocean Falls Need Your Help. Many of us who have been stopping in OF on our way N or S , have enjoyed the hospitality of the Locals. Last year Les told me of the problems getting his Daughter-in-Law out of Venezuela. I was just informed that the quest is still on going. If any TF Canadians would like to help this family, I know that they would be very appreciative.

" Les Marston Ocean Falls
We are coming up on the last days of the petition. PLEASE, if you did not sign it and/or share it, please do it now. Our daughter-in-law Genesis and the youngest grandson Zachary are stuck in Venezuela while our son and two oldest grandchildren are here in Ocean Falls. We need the government to approve a special visa to allow families who are the middle of their application process to be allowed into Canada to finish out the wait for their paperwork to be approved.

Normally applications are approved within 1 year, but everything has been stopped because of Covid. Our daughter-in-law Genesis's application is now 17 months old, with no indication of when work will begin again on the process. Our grandchildren need to be together with each other and their mother! Please help by signing the petition and sharing with others. Thank You so much!

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/...fddO9Xxy9q333ZLc98U4ZPQ9EOdZ31bM8EB-sGM04b62A

from their facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/2049021851793276?__tn__=C-R

Last edited:
I tried and no matter what I did it wouldn't allow me to sign as it didn't like my phone number, kept getting "only numbers and hyphens" and I only listed numbers and hyphens, tried about 4 different ways - no go.

That is not a valid URL at the bottom of your post.

I am not good at facebook, hopefully the link works now. Scroll down to the picture of the family.

Toni told me that the petition closes on August 10.

Aug 10 if you want people to hurry up and sign, or Aug 16 according to the web page, if you want time to gather more signatures.

Success

Just a brief update. Genesis and Zach are, as of Saturday, in Toronto, starting their two week quarantine, then off to Ocean Falls . Thanks to all who helped.

Just a brief update. Genesis and Zach are, as of Saturday, in Toronto, starting their two week quarantine, then off to Ocean Falls . Thanks to all who helped.
Awesome. Congrats! Pic of the entire family please when you all get together. Very happy to hear of the success!

Back
Top Bottom