Trawler Forum Burgees Now Available!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, I have Emailed Herb

I frequently get emails from Dave/Wayfarer in Arabic script....just sayin'...hmmmm...

:) I'm sure Herb, Don's contact, will sort it out..
Must be Dave's encryption???

I gotta say, these burgees are high quality. I love mine, a gift by fellow TFer, Giggitoni.

Thanks, Ray!! (...and Happy Birthday to you, buddy! )

Attachments

• 20200717_122124.jpg
    20200717_122124.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 63
Why pay

Why would you pay to advertise someone elses product? Now with the chinese flu ya get to set in your dock, here in BC.

Why would you pay to advertise someone elses product? Now with the chinese flu ya get to set in your dock, here in BC.

We're a community of like-minded boaters. Many of us have been online here for over 10 years and we often have met each other in person. Many friendships have formed from the TF community.

For that reason, I fly the burgee and enjoy when others approach me recognizing the TF connection. Once you hang out with us a while, you might find we're good folks and you may want to fly a TF burgee as well.

Either way, it's an individual choice.

I frequently get emails from Dave/Wayfarer in Arabic script....just sayin'...hmmmm...

:) I'm sure Herb, Don's contact, will sort it out..

Must be Dave's encryption???

Oh no, they're onto us... Abort! ABORT!

I gotta say, these burgees are high quality. I love mine, a gift by fellow TFer, Giggitoni.

Thanks, Ray!! (...and Happy Birthday to you, buddy! )

I've been very pleased with how well mine has stood up. I picked up three of them, not knowing how long they'd be available, or how well they'd hold up. I've been flying my first one for 10 months straight, and there isn't a thread loose on it. It's a little grubby though. I should probably wash it.

As far as paying to advertise someone else's product... I guess I don't think of it that way. The only thing I'm advertising is the community of fine folks we have here. Worst case scenario, I meet some new people, make some new friends, and maybe even help to add a few new members to the community here. I can think of worse ways to spend a few bucks.

As Mr. FlyWright says, it's all purely voluntary.

The cool thing about the TF burgee is, since the internet is ubiquitous, you can fly it anywhere as you are always in the home waters of the yacht club.

She’s a beaut Clark!

Or you can call me Al, but you doesn’t have to call me Mr Al Flywright. :)

Al. Actually I was thinking about a comedy routine in the ‘70 and the character said you can call him various names “but you doesn’t have to call me”....

Memory is gone.

Leaving this PM for Ft Pierce.

Cheers

Al. Actually I was thinking about a comedy routine in the ‘70 and the character said you can call him various names “but you doesn’t have to call me”....

Memory is gone.

Leaving this PM for Ft Pierce.

Cheers

Raymond J. Johnson Jr.

That’s it. I will sleep tonight. Thanks

To the Great Burgee Design Team, wonderful job guys, it will be my first burgee to fly on my beautiful Sea Robin. Thank you.

Alex

To the Great Burgee Design Team, wonderful job guys, it will be my first burgee to fly on my beautiful Sea Robin. Thank you.

Alex

We'll be looking for you on the Delta, Sea Robin!

She’s down in Ventura. Originally I intended to bring her north, but she had a stbd. Transmission that needed replacement. Finally her port forward fuel tank developed a leak and I had to get that replaced.

Being new to power felt it necessary to get accustomed to power, etc., and I am still in Ventura. Some day she may get up to the delta, but if that happens her stabilizers will have to go.

Hi all - just wondering if anyone else is having trouble ordering the TF burgee with a CC instead of PayPal ?? I get into a "loop" on the checkout page when I choose "OR" pay with credit card".........hmmmmmm

Thanks for any help!! Really would like to fly one of these - they are great looking! Cudo's to the design team!!

Hi all - just wondering if anyone else is having trouble ordering the TF burgee with a CC instead of PayPal ?? I get into a "loop" on the checkout page when I choose "OR" pay with credit card".........hmmmmmm

Thanks for any help!! Really would like to fly one of these - they are great looking! Cudo's to the design team!!
You might try calling Burgee Shoppe directly and talking to them live (W coast PST).
They have always been helpful previously. I haven't spoken to the rep recently and may not even be aware there are issues w the payment system.
Link is on the beginning of the TF Burgees Available thread.
PM me if you still have problems and I'll try to assist.

Burgee Issues

Hi Don,
Thanks for the help! I'll give them a call. Nice looking burgee!

John

TF Burgee Purchase completed?

Good morning Slainte, Just checking in to see if you were able to work out your issue with paying by credit card for the TF Burgee or were you required to use PayPal to complete your purchase?

TF Burgee

No luck yet......I kinda gave up after a bid, but I"ll be back to try and figure it out.......frankly, part of my problem is just being new to this Forum and how it works and where to find things......I'm getting there and will follow this up again soon as I really want to have one of those burgees aboard Slainte!!

Thanks

We JUST got our new burgee! It is perfect!
Thanks to all who made this possible! It will be flying this spring!

We JUST got our new burgee! It is perfect!

Thanks to all who made this possible! It will be flying this spring!
John
Glad it worked out.
Any tips / learnings re credit card usage?
Don

You might try calling Burgee Shoppe directly and talking to them live (W coast PST).
They have always been helpful previously. I haven't spoken to the rep recently and may not even be aware there are issues w the payment system.
Link is on the beginning of the TF Burgees Available thread.
PM me if you still have problems and I'll try to assist.

Got a phone number for them?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom