View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 08:43 PM   #14
Camasonian
Veteran Member

City: Portland
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDan1943 View Post
firehoser75, that 2 in the salon gets old quickly. I have an AT34 and had the parents of my lady here for a month. I gave up the S/R to her parents, out of respect and the fact I get up early. I guess I slept okay but making and unmaking gets old quickly. One nice thing about the ATs design of the single head is, it has 2 doors, one opening into the S/R and one opening into stairwell area. At night, keep both doors closed and there is both access and privacy to the head.
That is my one reservation about the standard American Tug. They had a different model at the Seattle Boat show this spring that is the same hull but with a second stateroom tucked under the galley and a less upscale interior that I thought was still perfectly nice. The 362 model I think it is. I haven't studied the plans very closely but I'm guessing they must have shrunk the size of the main stateroom and head to squeeze in a second berth. But I think that plan would be more practical for a family. The storage is more important to me than a really spacious master stateroom.
Camasonian is offline   Reply With Quote