First time posting toTF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Solitude76

Hoping to learn from the experiences that come with owning a great boat. Myself and three other partners share a 48 foot Tolly “Solutide” currently out of Prince Rupert British Columbia.

Hoping to learn from the experiences that come with owning a great boat. Myself and three other partners share a 48 foot Tolly “Solutide” currently out of Prince Rupert British Columbia.

Welcome aboard from a wee bit south of you, well, maybe not you, but your boat :thumb:

Excuse me Murray, but your almost due East, Not South of PR, just saying....Ya Hoser!
Buy the way, Welcome aboard Solitude, just gotta give Murray a rash, LOL!

Excuse me Murray, but your almost due East, Not South of PR, just saying....Ya Hoser!...

Okay, ya got me :D

I was thinking by boat; there's that 60 miles down Douglas Channel to make the turn north-ish into Grenville Channel.

I may not know where I am, but I know where I'm at!

Welcome aboard.
I'm surprised somebody hasn't asked for photos yet.
It seems it a right of passage to post some pics of your boat.

Welcome to Trawler Forum.

Welcome. However, we like pictures, so what does your boat look like.

Been through PR a few times at Cow Bay.

Don't pay any attention to what ASD (above) says. He's totally nuts and I only got him to crew on my boat because he feels bad about his wife out-fishing him all the time.

But anyways, welcome to TF and yes, please do share some pics of Solitude.

Don't pay any attention to what ASD (above) says. He's totally nuts and I only got him to crew on my boat because he feels bad about his wife out-fishing him all the time.

But anyways, welcome to TF and yes, please do share some pics of Solitude.

Might as well include Crusty in this: Bla Bla Bla Blaaaaaaa:dance:

Maybe, but Ive got the pics to prove the fish, unlike others.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom