The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron crook

Hello to all, just joined. My wife and I are from Pa and we are looking to purchase a 40 Mainship in coming months. We are experienced boaters having had three sailboats in the past. I am a retired merchant mariner with many years of experience handling big ships. I teach many USCG approved courses. Looking fwd to meeting many of you on the water.

Welcome aboard TF.
Lots of satisfied MS owners as well as previous owners here.
For the best resource I've seen for the 40T MS see
http://scyr.org/stellablue/index.php
The Marliw-Mainship section has a sticky with MS parts info.

Welcome! Best of luck with your search and purchase. I'm sure you'll have useful inputs to the many friendly rule debates/discussions that go one here.

Greg.

Welcome aboard. Now, what do you know about anchors? And, one, or two engines? :hide: Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Welcome to the Forum Ron, and enjoy the entire process ahead, meaning the hunt, purchase, and then making the new boat your own!
Charlie, everyone knows it is one engine, and a new fangled anchor (search that brand :)), unless of course you like two engines and "old style" anchors :)

Welcome aboard. Have fun during the search for your new boat.

Welcome. I am no longer a trawler owner, but I think big on my lil Mainship, and they let me stay here.:flowers::lol:

Back
Top Bottom