Old 06-06-2020, 07:27 PM   #4
boomerang
Guru

City: Kilmarnock VA
Vessel Name: Wandering Star
Vessel Model: PSN40
Quote:
Originally Posted by alesnloggers View Post
So glad you are able to tell from a couple of pictures the shape a boat is in and what it needs.

Yes, it's a $25k boat and will never be worth a lot but the OP posted it in case someone was looking for a cheap boat. May be a prize or a pig but not everyone is looking to drop a small fortune on a depreciating asset. If you're not interested, don't look. Your comment reeks of snobbery
Ha ha thanks...yes to me it seemed a bit petty to critique my post since I was just throwing it out there in case someone was looking for a cheap way to get into boating. If nothing else, it's always fun for me to look at pictures of other boats to get fresh ideas for ours! I was checking out the way the radar is mounted with a hinge at the base. The hardware for the antenna mount alone must've been $1000. I guess they used the folding option for the loop since the for sale sign says it's been done twice already. Who knows? Maybe it's a turn-key boat someone did the loop in a couple of times and now want to let it go! I bet the owner would be happy for any offer!
We'll see tomorrow when we go back what the decks and interior look like. We're not in the market but like I mentioned, I always like looking at what others have done.