New Lindell 36 Owner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lwarden

Guru
Vessel Name
North Star
Vessel Make
Lindell 36
Ok, so my Lindel is not a trawler, but I've spent a lot of time on this forum reading so thought I would join in.
I recently purchased the Lindell and have it up in Anacortes for the summer after which we plan to move it to our home in San Diego.

I ran into another member here who who owned a Nordic Tug called July on our first trip up. We had some good conversations about boating while at the dock in Anacortes.

Thanks for the opportunity to join in and I look forward to learning and contributing where I can.

Laurence

Welcome aboard. We need some photos of your new baby.

Welcome aboard. We need some photos of your new baby.

Thanks for the welcome, here is one with some old man on it who needs a haircut.

Attachments

• IMG_3832.jpg
    IMG_3832.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Is that the Lindell that was in La Conner?

Is that the Lindell that was in La Conner?

It was in La Conner a couple years ago. It was called Mo Bi Jo then. That owner sold it about two years ago and it was Piper after that from some place up by the boarder with a long native american name I can't remember.

Welcome. Good looking boat. Hope to run into you before you head south...

You got yourself a great boat, here’s the one we used to own:
acQR19tbZI9qUrhR7Q60oRBBr7yJl_3dC91QuI9j9tQ7wWVFYl0ASSFGqKrBrC7Xktd06umWNruntnoD8cW5UWcvge_dzzRQBH-l6S0CLa88iFJ72h0kVdlxEpZ3tgv9Nf8JvTiQ

Jim builds a great boat

Lw
Lindells are well designed and one hell for stout boat. By all accounts they have serious off shore capability. Did the previous owners keep her in good shape? Congratulations.

Almost bought one. It didn't have a second stateroom, otherwise we'd be owners. Very well built boat indeed!

You got yourself a great boat, here’s the one we used to own:
acQR19tbZI9qUrhR7Q60oRBBr7yJl_3dC91QuI9j9tQ7wWVFYl0ASSFGqKrBrC7Xktd06umWNruntnoD8cW5UWcvge_dzzRQBH-l6S0CLa88iFJ72h0kVdlxEpZ3tgv9Nf8JvTiQ

Jim builds a great boat

It's great to know there are others on the forum who have had or are familiar with the Lindell boats. I see you had a 38 or 39 Ka_sea_ta. Can you tell me more about it? What engines, how long did you own it, etc. Still trying to learn all I can about these unique boats.

Being from Southern California we have a relatively boring selection of boats to chose from. The wife and I were looking at Riviera's and Albin 35TE's when a forum member on the Shamrock site suggested we look at Lindell's. We flew up and looked at two in Anacortes, a 36 and 38 and a 38 in Vancouver. I would have preferred a 38 due to the larger cockpit, but it wasn't setup any better for So Cal fishing so decided to go with the 36 which was better appointed with all hydraulics (even a crab pot puller) and was well kept. The only issue with it is some engine room corrosion which I will sort out when we can get it down to a dryer climate later this year.

It's great to know there are others on the forum who have had or are familiar with the Lindell boats. I see you had a 38 or 39 Ka_sea_ta. Can you tell me more about it? What engines, how long did you own it, etc. Still trying to learn all I can about these unique boats.

Being from Southern California we have a relatively boring selection of boats to chose from. The wife and I were looking at Riviera's and Albin 35TE's when a forum member on the Shamrock site suggested we look at Lindell's. We flew up and looked at two in Anacortes, a 36 and 38 and a 38 in Vancouver. I would have preferred a 38 due to the larger cockpit, but it wasn't setup any better for So Cal fishing so decided to go with the 36 which was better appointed with all hydraulics (even a crab pot puller) and was well kept. The only issue with it is some engine room corrosion which I will sort out when we can get it down to a dryer climate later this year.

These are well equipped boats, ours had two 100gal saddle tanks so the fuel capacity was 500 gal. As with yours it had full hydraulics, even the cockpit was plumbed for propane. Ours had Yanmars so it was a little earlier build. The only other thing we had done was to install larger rudders just to make it a little maneuverable when trolling and around the docks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom