Howdy y'all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SugarMamma

Hi! Just a quick introduction as I am brand new to the forum.

I'm currently looking at purchasing a 38' Marine Trader and my have some questions for y'all from time to time

Thank you in advance.

Chris

Welcome aboard. Pete is correct, ask away.

Awesome! I'm originally from Wisconsin. Now CA, next, Puerto Vallarta MX!

Here is a question for you. Marine Trader probably very similar to your Albin; Our upper helm station has 2 bench seats, back to back, facing forward and aft. Any idea how hard it would be to reconfigure the seating?

Thanks a bunch!!

Howdeee! as Minnie Pearl said. You got questions, you can bet your bippy (whatever that is), we got answers be it your boat, your wife, or your life! :flowers:

Awesome! I'm originally from Wisconsin. Now CA, next, Puerto Vallarta MX!

Here is a question for you. Marine Trader probably very similar to your Albin; Our upper helm station has 2 bench seats, back to back, facing forward and aft. Any idea how hard it would be to reconfigure the seating?

Thanks a bunch!!

Well it depends on what you want to go to. Also it really helps to have a couple of photos of the area that you are talking about. I am guessing that the seat are built out of fiberglass and are screwed or bolted to the deck. Removing it will leave some holes. Then the question is how good do you want the repairs to look and how good are you at fiberglass work. There is a very good web site for a lot of glass work called Boatworks Today. He has a lot of videos on glass work, painting and the like.

Welcome. I am quite sure someone out there has done what you are thing of. Everyone of these boats is project boat - whether they will omit or not different story......

we were is rough waves on the beam last time we were out in the pamlico sound. one of my guest was holding on for there life and the port seat moved . i'm going to investigate the next time i go down.i think there may be a raised spot or channel in the floor it did not slide fore or aft .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom