Query re adding a boat manufacturer to list page

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

magna 6882

Guru
Vessel Name
Intrepid
Vessel Make
North Pacific/ NP-45 Hull 10
in looking at the boats list of the boats builders i dont see north pacific
There are a lot owners who may want post there.
How do i add the name?

in looking at the boats list of the boats builders i dont see north pacific
There are a lot owners who may want post there.
How do i add the name?

IF I understand you correctly, you are looking for boat builders in the NW?
Search for American Tug. They are in Washington.
Yes. I own an AT34 (now called an AT36). The only down side of the 34/36 is the small hanging closet (for 2 people). The only remedy is to buy a 41/42, according Kurt, 2 staterooms, 2 closets. I have added about 4 more cabinets and the hydraulic assisted under berth storage in the fwd stateroom.

I’d be very surprised if American Tug are the only boat builders in the NW.
In my case, American Tug checked all my boxes. It may seems silly but, a separate stall shower was at the top of the list followed by a place for a washer/dryer. IF you buy an AT, we can go over the list of improvements I have made. If you buy an AT and are close to the factory, I am sure they will be happy to work with you on the additional cabinetry.

If you are referring to Trawler Forum boat manufacturers individual forums, then you should contact one of the web masters and ask that they add it.

We are discussing it. The question is, How many NP owners do we have on here? But we will consider it.

We are discussing it. The question is, How many NP owners do we have on here? But we will consider it.

Here is one! Our 45 arrives Philadelphia Saturday. Will be changing my avatar soon.

Rob

While I am not one, there seems to be quite a few, or maybe a couple of NP owners that post a lot...

While I am not one, there seems to be quite a few, or maybe a couple of NP owners that post a lot...

Actually, there are only about 8 owners of North Pacific vessels on the board at present. The issue is, if we created a specific subsection for each and every manufacturer it could get the the point of overkill.

More to the point, if folk post in those sections, other than just the hi fellow boat-owner type repartee, their overall readership will be severely depleted, as most who don't own that type will not look in there, yet other vessel type owners may still have a relevant contribution they could make to the post. D'ya see the difficulty as to where to draw the line..? :)

Actually, there are only about 8 owners of North Pacific vessels on the board at present. The issue is, if we created a specific subsection for each and every manufacturer it could get the the point of overkill.

More to the point, if folk post in those sections, other than just the hi fellow boat-owner type repartee, their overall readership will be severely depleted, as most who don't own that type will not look in there, yet other vessel type owners may still have a relevant contribution they could make to the post. D'ya see the difficulty as to where to draw the line..? :)

I get it. We would have to have a lot of owners within the group or like you say it would just turn into a friendly chat forum. I was unsure as to how many np owners used and enjoyed the forums. With less then a dozen it wont work since we can communicate direct.
I do really enjoy this forum.
Rod

I thought that there were more, at least it seemed like it. They must be a group of active posters.

Well if you’ve got 15 boats that produce few posts it may be like 4 boats that post a lot.
But then who knows ahead what the outcome will be.

I don’t think I’ve looked at the Willard section this year.

American Tug deserves to be listed. There are hundreds cruising in the PNW. There is also a Seattle Yachts dealership in Jupiter Fla. that is selling them. Tomco Marine builds American Tugs specifically for each coast. East: Airconditioners and electric stoves, etc. PNW diesel furnaces and gas stoves.

American Tug deserves to be listed. There are hundreds cruising in the PNW. There is also a Seattle Yachts dealership in Jupiter Fla. that is selling them. Tomco Marine builds American Tugs specifically for each coast. East: Airconditioners and electric stoves, etc. PNW diesel furnaces and gas stoves.

Yup, I like my AT34

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom