Did someone edit my post?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know where you're coming from. I was having a beer the other day and made a well informed and witty post. When I came back the next day someone modified it to a bunch of silly rambling with poor grammar.

Yah, that's what happened...

Hey same thing happens to me all the time.

Some big mouth know it all stole my password and posts on TF with my user name.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it

And this all under the header "did someone edit my post?" - which, in fact no-one had...and all of this under the site area called 'How to use the forum, site news, and account concerns.'...because I suspect the OP was similarly affected like all you others..? :D

Last edited:
And this all under the header "did someone edit my post?" - which, in fact no-one had...and all of this under the site area called 'How to use the forum, site news, and account concerns.'...because I suspect the OP was similarly affected like all you others..? :D

Bloody Teetotaler! :D

Bloody Teetotaler! :D

To use one of your favourite quotes Menzies, (I think it's you), I resemble that... :socool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom