View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 05:41 PM   #28
Yahoo 1
Guru

City: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter B View Post
... when taking pics on the iPhone in landscape position, should the button be to the right or left. I've never been quite sure if it matters or if there is a right and wrong way to hold it, even after all these years..? I have usually had the button to the right. Pilou will know, for sure...

Bonjour Pierre. Merci de ta question mon ami.

Make sure to always have your iPhone's camera lens at the top of your device when shooting a photo:
- When you are shooting in portrait orientation, hold your iPhone with camera lens right side up.
- When you are shooting in landscape orientation, be sure the camera lens is at the top left corner of the back of your iPhone (button to the right).

But regardless of how you were holding the phone also if too many apps opened in the background running at once (like any computer, the less open RAM memory you have available on your iPhone, the slower its overall performance), it may happen that a photo is oriented upside down or sideways in Photos.

Indeed Apple wants to keep the process of capturing and saving a photo to be as fast as possible so you can keep snapping away. To keep things speedy, rather than re-orient the photo and devote processing time to that action, your iPhone actually just may save your photo as it was shooted.

No need to use a computer. You can fix it in 10 seconds from your Photos app so it's right-side up :
- Open Photos
- Select the upside-down photo
- Tap the Rotate Image icon until the photo is in the correct position.
- Tap Done. Your photo is saved right-side up.

For older iPhone models not running IOS 12/13, different issue with different solution that we previously discussed with you and Bruce Beard.

https://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/...fix-29282.html

I hope I answered your questions properly

Amitiés

Pilou
Yahoo 1 is offline   Reply With Quote