Problem signing into TF App?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bacchus

Guru
Site Team
Vessel Name
Bacchus
Vessel Make
MS 34 HT Trawler
Is anyone else experiencing problem with accessing TF via the App?
I keep getting an error message that site may be down - same on another SK forum

Is anyone else experiencing problem with accessing TF via the App?
I keep getting an error message that site may be down - same on another SK forum

Same here. Noticed it an hour or so ago and still now,

It was that way all afternoon but now up and running. Must be a SK update or similar.
Thnx for the reply

Yes - all good here. I didn't notice any issue with TF. However, having just updated my MacBook Air to the latest OS 10.15.4, on some sites the scrolling function appears to have been affected. Like eg reading the digital version of the newspaper. If you keep moving it's ok, but if you stop jumping pages or scrolling, to actually read an article, it's like the function goes to sleep, so when you next go to move, nothing happens initially, so you keep trying, then it suddenly wakes up, then jumps to wherever, depending on how many attempts one has made. Really annoying. Anyone else getting this, or is it peculiar to the particular paper I'm accessing maybe..?:confused:

Having problems again accessing TF and another SK forum via the Apps?
Anyone else?

Having problems again accessing TF and another SK forum via the Apps?
Anyone else?
No - all good here with TF access. Ah...you haven't by any chance just had a bit of a clean out of history and cookies by any chance. If so you might need to log in afresh and re-click the remember me box.

Last edited:
I've had problems with my Android app. Several hours yesterday and once today. Get a quick message saying refusal to connect then nothing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom