KUDOS to DEPCO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Alaskan Sea-Duction
Vessel Make
1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
First I have no association with this company.

My raw water pump for my Onan Genny started dripping water out of the front seal. The water dripped on the electrical fuel pump then into the pan. As the genny was running the pan would overflow.

I ordered the pump through my normal paths and I waited and waited and waited. 2 months of waiting. Then they cancelled the order. Part no longer available. Cummins did not have the part ANYWHERE!

I call DEPCO and I have a new pump shipping today.!!!!! These guys only deal with pumps. These folks were very helpful. Just wanted to say thank you:thumb:

I have also had great success with them in the past.

Great company, very knowledgeable customer service as well. Did you ask them about rebuilding your old pump, so you have a spare? They do beautiful work. Also typically have all the parts, too.

They rebuilt the raw water pumps on my main engines, did a great job and turned them around quickly.

I agree that Depco is a great pump source. Pumps is all they do.

They have a great printed catalog with pictures of every pump, repair kits etc. Great for identifying an unknown pump that I buy at a swap meet for resale on eBay.

Excellent phone support too.

I ordered a rebuild kit. Never thought of sending it out to be rebuilt.....

Installed the new pump yesterday. Yes I received the right pump, in fact the new one is improved.

Runs great. I did have issues with the fuel shut off solenoid. I found out that the plunger has to be FULLY seated (pulled back) in order to start the generator. None of this is printed in the troubleshooting tree. It is on the solenoid itself!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom