TF Gathering in SE Florida 2020...2/20-2/23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don’t want to hijack the TF gathering thread. I will show y’all my (special) situation when I get there.

Come tell us in Ft. Pierce, Walt!
I really wanted to but Renee has been quite sick for over a year. 6 trips to the ER, 2 Cardiologists, 2 Neurologists and three-months of mental PT & no diagnosis. I think she had a Lakunar stroke but all the doctors disagree. So, I'm sticking quite close to home and haven't even been to Sedona for over a year! :cry:

I really wanted to but Renee has been quite sick for over a year. 6 trips to the ER, 2 Cardiologists, 2 Neurologists and three-months of mental PT & no diagnosis. I think she had a Lakunar stroke but all the doctors disagree. So, I'm sticking quite close to home and haven't even been to Sedona for over a year! :cry:

Oh damn. So sorry to hear that. Best wishes—hope your wife gets well soon.

It’s getting close for Miss Watfa to bring the food so we need to know if any changes or additions have occurred

So far:

Ft Pierce dinner

Ted (Slowhand) plus
3 (Dick on Courage”
Scott plus 1. Freedom
Don. Lou. Moonstruck
Larry. Lina. Hobo
Baker. Wendy
Al
Jack (Steve)
Car Dude Jewell
RT
Ian (Angus) Trina
John and Pricilla

No changes from us, Irv. Check your PMs, though, for a note from me. Thnx!

Ian you expect too much from me, PMs?? I’ll try.

Thanks

It’s getting close for Miss Watfa to bring the food so we need to know if any changes or additions have occurred

So far:

Ft Pierce dinner

Ted (Slowhand) plus
3 (Dick on Courage”
Scott plus 1. Freedom
Don. Lou. Moonstruck
Larry. Lina. Hobo
Baker. Wendy
Al
Jack (Steve)
Car Dude Jewell
RT
Ian (Angus) Trina
John and Pricilla

That’s it? Someone is holding back. I just talked to Jack (Steve) and he said he and Al are coming early so he doesn’t miss out on Watfa’s dinner.

If that is the total Lena and Watfa will have an easy job this year, that might not be good as they will drink even more wine. :)

Irv- back me down to 1 (one)... Martha has an important family obligation...obviously/maybe she may change her mind after meeting the TF family on Friday...isnt that what the F stands for?

Jewel and I will be there. Looking forward to it.

Why is Ted being so secretive? :D

Scott we may just keep you at two so there is more food for you and more booze. :)

Thanks Bill, we all want to hear your story so bring a good voice!

If that is the total Lena and Watfa will have an easy job this year, that might not be good as they will drink even more wine. :)

Hat's off to the ladies!! They make it look so easy, but they're working hard!

Irv, hope your fridge is cold enough. I'll be bringing the Official TF Laser Thermometer to verify beer health standards.

It's a free service from your friendly folks at TF!

One week to go!

Menzies Ted is burying his beers so others won’t find them before the gathering.

Al, if the fridge isn’t cold enough we can store the beer in the ice maker. Ted’s cooler is measured 24/7 by the US testing agency in Denver remotely. It’s always at the perfect temperature. :)

Why is Ted being so secretive? :D

I'm busy planning appetizers for Thursday. Have an unnamed accomplice. If you've seen what I normally make, well, be afraid, be very afraid. :devil:

Ted

Menzies Ted is burying his beers so others won’t find them before the gathering.

Al, if the fridge isn’t cold enough we can store the beer in the ice maker. Ted’s cooler is measured 24/7 by the US testing agency in Denver remotely. It’s always at the perfect temperature. :)

Adult beverage acquisition foray has been completed. Or as they say in California:

Ted

giphy.gif

Some of us have far far too much time on our hands. :)

Anybody know anything about Howard? How are we going to get new shoes? :)

Also Makobuiders. Are you coming? We need a head count. Thanks

Hi All,
We're CLODS (Cruisers Living On Dirt) this winter. Our son and his family will be here next week, but we will try to stop by to meet and say Hello.
Joe Apicella
Glory Days

Stop by Joe, we’ll be the loud group of men with the topless women.

Friday is Don’s night on board the Moonstruck. I think he is on B dock but the Dockmaster will know.

See you there.

Moonstruck.......B dock about 2/3 out on right.

Dock mast or Scott. Thanks

We are going on the boat tonight to get an early start up the outside tomorrow. Should spen tomorrow night with the President.

I'm busy planning appetizers for Thursday. Have an unnamed accomplice. If you've seen what I normally make, well, be afraid, be very afraid. :devil:

Ted

Oh no. It’s not this again is it?

Attachments

• 1E3158EF-D808-4E5D-9C09-F4F945813C0D.jpeg
    1E3158EF-D808-4E5D-9C09-F4F945813C0D.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 34
Anyone know if mr RT will be there with baby granddaughter? We can forgive him if he doesn’t make it but I sure would like to put a real face on his emoji. :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom